Cosmecos | Organic Cosmetics & Perfumes Beauty Woocommerce Theme
Do you want to manage your own beauty cosmetics shop, perfume shops, skincare lotions online, healthcare store and wellness woocommerce, skincare eCommerce, beauty stores & cosmetic beauty spa centers, beauty salon products, handmade & organic cosmetics business, skin care products on the internet? Then Cosmecos Organic Cosmetics and Perfumes WordPress Theme is the best option available for you to use and get started with. People who want to have makeup kit shops, perfume shops, or sell skincare lotions online will be able to take a look at this theme and go ahead with using it.
Once you start using the Cosmecos Organic Cosmetics and Perfumes WordPress Theme, you can expect to receive numerous benefits in managing beauty or healthcare store. Here are some of the most prominent features that you can get out of it.
Comecos is a truly stunning eCommerce theme we designed for all beauty websites and cosmetics shops. Aside from full WooCommerce compatibility, a gorgeous set of shop page layouts and elements is at your full disposal, topped off with full compatibility with both Elementor page builder plugins. If you want to create a dazzling beauty or cosmetics shop website, look no further; Comecos is here!
Along with Cosmecos Organic Cosmetics and Perfumes WordPress Theme, you will get the opportunity to have your own WooCommerce store up and running. This will help you to sell beauty products online without encountering any challenges. You can simply keep the store up and running, so that you can sell the products to people who are in need of them. All the features of an online store will be delivered to you along with this wellness WooCommerce solution. Hence, you can use the skincare eCommerce store to take your business online.
Elementor Page Builder
You don’t need to have coding knowledge or experience to use this theme. That’s because it comes to you along with an Elementor Page Builder. You can use the page builder and easily develop the website. This is one of the biggest reasons behind the popularity of this theme behind beauty stores & cosmetic beauty spa centers. The process of building your online store can be accelerated with this solution as well. Hence, you don’t have to struggle with anything at all.
Three home pages
As you continue to use the Cosmecos Organic Cosmetics and Perfumes WordPress Theme, you will be provided with access to three home pages. You can select the best home page out of them to promote your beauty salon products and other services offered by your business. There is no need to do too much of customizations because these three home pages are in a position to cater the needs of most of the people who manage businesses in the beauty industry. You just need to pick a home page out of what is available and start using it.
Three home pages
When you are setting up a website for your handmade & organic cosmetics business or any other related business in the beauty industry, you will come across the need to keep things unique as much as possible. Then you can easily take advantage over the competition that you have to deal with. This theme is in a position to deliver much-needed assistance to you with it. You will be able to have a one of a kind website for your business up and running on the internet after you start using the theme.
There is no need to mobile optimize the theme, as it comes to you with a responsive theme by default. Whenever a person visits your website via a mobile device, he will get the opportunity to experience the mobile responsiveness of the design. This will help you to unlock numerous great opportunities as well. Since the trend among people is to browse websites through their mobile devices, you should go ahead with this theme and experience the mobile responsive design that comes along with it.
Now you have a clear understanding on what you can receive with Cosmecos Organic Cosmetics and Perfumes WordPress Theme. Any person who is planning to build skin care products shopping websites can go ahead and use this theme.
One Click Demo Content Import
Elementor – Intuitive Live Page Builder
Compatible with Most Popular Plugins
Multilingual & Translation Ready
First-Class Support with 5 Stars
Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
Compatible with Latest WordPress Version
WordPress Multisite Ready
Automatic Updates with Envato Market Plugin
Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready
No Coding Skills Required
Custom CSS and JS
Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)
Contact Form 7 Plugin Support
Custom Logo (Image or Text)
Make Logo Retina Ready
Easy to use for any type of website
Many pre-built Pages (Demo Import)
Built with HTML5 and CSS3
404 Page with Custom Design
Social Sharing Tool
Google Maps Support
Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
Loading Items with AJAX
Custom Post Formats
Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
Well organized, commented & clean code
Fullwidth & Standard Layoutss
Custom Post Types
Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
Free Lifetime Updates
25 Customizable PSD files
3 Home page layouts
Fully Layered PSD
Home Organic Cosmetic
Home Perfumes Shop
Home Beauty Products
Gallery 2 layouts
Shop Single Product
Shop Cart + Checkout
ver. 1.0 (21.03.2021)
– Initial release
ver. 1.1 (05.04.2021)
1. Solved the problem with replacing the background color of the site through the global settings of Elementor
2. When installing demo data, you do not need to manually configure Elementor and import WPForms forms
3. Fixed a bug with displaying brands in the catalog, updated the display styles of the product brand in the catalog and on the product page
4. Added the ability to filter products by brand in the Elementor’s Products widget
5. Custom fonts pre-installed with the theme can now be selected in Elementor’s widgets
6. Fixed a bug with displaying a slider on the product page in Mozilla Firefox
7.style.css now works correctly
8. Updated cosmecos-plugin, theme and plugin language files, documentation, demo data
ver. 1.2 (04.11.2021)
– When installing demo data, you no longer need to separately save the Mailchimp form. Appropriate changes have been made to the documentation.
– Updated Child Theme, now custom styles are connected correctly, after the main theme styles and after the WooCommerce styles.
– Fixed the countdown timer, now the situation is excluded when the timer ends with a colon.
– You can now add standard tags for posts to copyright, for example, links.
– Fixed error showing Page Title through metaboxes.
– Fixed a bug with displaying contacts and additional text in the Top Bar through the kachtomizer.
– Fixed display of placeholders in form fields on the Checkout page.
– Changed page styles of one product, now tags and brands do not overlap if there are many of them.
– Changed the styles of the main menu, now with a large number of items, it will not overlap the icons, but is transferred to the 2nd line.
– Fixed the script for the counter of the number of items in the cart, now it doesn’t work twice under some conditions.
– Added support for new WP Blocks in the sidebar, improved styling of old ones.
– Fixed a bug with incorrect display in some cases of the sidebar on the page of one post.
– Added the ability to display the login / logout button in the header in the customizer and metaboxes.
– Added settings to the customizer and metaboxes that allow you to choose where to display the name of the product on the product page – in the Page Title or to the right of the illustration.
– When importing demo data, the new Elementor parameters are configured correctly by default.
– When importing demo data, wishlists are configured correctly by default.
– Fixed icons in widget settings for Elementor due to the transition of settings from FontAwesome to E-Icons.
– For large sliders on the main pages (Content Carousel) added the ability to change the labels on the navigation buttons.
– Fixed bug with incorrect display of portfolio gallery if Masonry Layout is selected and filter by category is disabled.
– Fixed a bug where in some cases it was impossible to change YouTube Video in the Video widget.
– Fixed a bug where in some cases it was impossible to change the logo in the Contacts widget.
– Updated language files for theme and plugin.
– Added archive with demo data for manual import into core / import /.
ver. 1.3 (13.04.2022)
– The plugin has been updated, problems with the outdated _register_controls() function have been resolved.
– Fixed issues with Slick Slider after Elementor update.
– Added the ability to scroll items in the shopping cart in the header.
Featured WordPress Themes and HTML Templates